Today I’m doing a simple peachy-copper makeup look using some basic warm shades. I started this look with the eye makeup to try out my new Revlon cream eye shadow quad ‘Copper coast’ which contains basic gold ,copper eye shadow shades. I had high expectations since it swatched well but the colors sadly did not show up so well on the lids despite using a primer. (Review coming up soon!)
This look will instantly bring warmth and life to your face and can be worn in the day as well as night.
This is how the look finally turned out –
Summary of the look –
On a well moisturized face, conceal required areas, apply foundation and set with compact. For the eyes, apply a frosty peach/light copper eye shadow all over the lid, light gold highlighter on inner corner and under brow, dark gold/bronze shade on lower lash line, kohl on waterline and black slightly winged liner on upper lash line and mascara. For the cheeks, opt for a warm peach/coppery blush. Apply a bright peach-orange lipstick to complement the eye and face makeup.
- MAC Paint pot ‘Painterly’
- Revlon illuminance cream eye shadow ‘Copper coast’
- Faces kajal
- Maybelline drama gel liner
- Maybelline colossal volume mascara
- MAC Select moisture cover concealer
- Brushes- unbranded brushes
- Prime eyes by applying base all over lid till above the crease and on the lower lash line too.
- Apply the 2nd shade (gold) from the quad on inner corner and 1/3rd of the lid (starting from inner corner).
- Apply the 3rd shade (orange-copper) on center 1/3rd of the lid.
- Apply darkest shade (brown) on outer 1/3rd of the lid and the crease.
- Blend eye shadow together by patting slightly at the area where 2 eye shadows meet.
- Apply slightly winged black liner on upper lash line.
- Apply the darkest shadow on lower lash line (2/3rds of the way starting from outer corner)
- Apply kohl on waterline and finish off with mascara.
- MAC Studio fix fluid foundation NC 40
- Chambor Silver shadow compact RR2 Rose pale
- Chambor baked blush ‘Glitzy Copper’
- The Body Shop face and body brush
- The Body Shop blush brush
- QVS Foundation sponge
- Maybelline moisture extreme ‘Bronzy Orange’
FINISHED LOOK –
What are your favorite products for a warm toned peach copper look?