TRESemmé entered India few months back and their products are now available across the country. I’d always heard great things about the brand and expected the products to be priced starting Rs 400 or so but was quite surprized at the very affordable pricing. Today I’m reviewing the Climate Control Shampoo and Conditioner which is meant for Frizz prone hair.
Price : Rs 64 each for 100 ml
Buy Online HERE & HERE.
TRESemmé Climate Control Shampoo
This product helps prevent frizz all day long** by creating a barrier between your hair and the weather. Gentle enough, it hydrates and strengthens your hair everyday.
** Based on lab test with TRESemmé Climate Control Shampoo & Conditioner vs. non conditioning shampoo.
HOW IT WORKS
- With Climate Control Complex, Keratin and Olive Oil, hydrates and strengthens hair.
- Helps prevent frizz all day long by creating a barrier between your hair and the weather.
- Preps hair for deep conditioning to smooth and soften hair.
- Gentle enough to use every day, so you can have 365 amazing hair days a year!
How to use
- Apply to wet hair, gently massage and work into a lather.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Use with TRESemmé Climate Control Conditioner. For optimum results use the TRESemmé Climate Control range.
- Style using your favorite TRESemmé styling products.
My take on the Product
The Shampoo comes in a black bottle with a press-open cap mechanism. It is travel–friendly and sturdy and the only drawback would be that the bottle is opaque so you can’t see how much product is left in the bottle. It has an amazing fragrance! The scent lingers for a day or so after washing and the hair smell like you’ve just had a pampering hair spa at the salon! The shampoo is pearly white in color, neither too runny nor too thick in consistency and lathers up well. I did not face any trouble in washing off the oil (The Body Shop Shea Beautifying Oil) from my hair, it came off in a single wash. My hair feel sleek and smooth with absolutely no tangles after washing off this shampoo (in wet state). You do need a conditioner (especially with dry hair like mine) after using this but it does a great job of detangling and smoothing the hair! If you have dry, frizzy hair, you should definitely give this a shot!
Rating : 4.5/5
TRESemmé Climate Control Conditioner
This product helps prevent frizz all day long** by creating a barrier between your hair and the weather. Smoothes the hair cuticles, leaving strands looking shinier and more vibrant, ready for styling.
**Based on lab test with TRESemmé® Climate Control Shampoo & Conditioner vs. non conditioning shampoo.
HOW IT WORKS
- With Climate Control Complex, Keratin and Olive Oil, hydrates hair.
- Smoothes the hair cuticle, leaving strands looking shinier and more vibrant.
- Preps hair for styling so that your look will last all day, despite uncertain conditions.
How to use
- Start with TRESemmé Climate Control Shampoo.
- Apply an adequate amount of conditioner first from the mid-lengths to the ends. Work anything that’s left through the roots.
- Run a wide-tooth comb or fingers from roots to ends to detangle and fully coated hair.
- Leave-on for 2-3 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Follow with TRESemmé Climate Control Mousse for added humidity resistance and seal your style in all day with TRESemmé Climate Control Finishing Spray.
My take on the Product
The conditioner comes in the same packaging as the shampoo, only the bottle in white in this case. It is white in color as well though milky white, instead of the shimmery pearl white of the shampoo. It is slightly thicker in consistency than the shampoo and has a similar, though less pleasant (more chemical) scent. It spreads into the hair easily, feels rich on the hair and washes off with a little bit of effort. It did condition my hair though my dry hair could have done with a little more hydration. It is good – it detangles, it smoothens and hydrates but with my dry/damaged hair, I felt the need for a serum after the wash. If you have moderately dry/frizzy hair, it should work well but with very dry hair, it is not sufficient.
Rating : 4/5
After washing my hair with the Climate Control shampoo/conditioner, my wavy dry hair felt smooth, soft, shiny and sleeker than before but it still needed some sort of serum to sort out the dryness that set in after the hair had dried. At its price, it is definitely the best shampoo/conditioner I’ve tried, matching more expensive Salon range of products that I’ve tried before. They also give an amazing scent to the hair that lingers on for a while. I’d highly recommend this range to anyone who has dry/frizz-prone hair.
They can be purchased online through flipkart.com and purplle.com.
[note color=”#FFE4C4″]Have you tried TRESemmé Climate Control Shampoo and Conditioner? How was your experience? Share your comments below! [/note]
Disclaimer : Product sent by the brand for consideration. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always. Read complete policy HERE.
Also read :