For Day 14 of the September Daily Look Challenge, I wanted to do a vampy edgy look with some rich wintery shades. I created a smoky burgundy eye paired with dark burgundy matte lips. I love doing dramatic makeup lips and I had a lot of fun creating this look! Its not the most wearable look but its fun to play with makeup and create something different sometimes!
What do you think of this look? Let me know your comments below!
Products used for this look :
1. Colorbar Perfect Match Primer (Buy online at Amazon)
2. Maybelline Dream Mousse Liquid foundation : Nude Light 4 (Buy online at Amazon)
3. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer : Honey (Buy online at Amazon)
4. NYX Powder Blush : Rose Garden
6. Coastal Scents Revealed 2 palette (marked shades)
7. MAC Pigment : Heritage Rouge (pearly burgundy)
8. Bourjois Khol n Contour Black Pencil
9. NYX Eye brow Gel : Espresso
10. Maybelline The Falsies Mascara (Buy online at Amazon)
11. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream : Copenhagen
How to create this burgundy smoky eye makeup :
– Start by applying a base shade all over the lid and through the crease. I used shade #1 from the Coastal Scents Revealed 2 palette.
– Next, I added a layer of shade #2 all over the lid to deepen the base shade.
– I then used MAC Heritage Rouge pigment all over the lid and blended it out with shade #1 in the crease.
– I used shade #3 to highlight the browbone and the inner corner + tear duct.
– To line the eyes, I used a black kohl pencil along the waterlines and along the upper lash line. Smoke it out using a pointed brush. Whatever kohl was left on the brush, I applied in the outer corner of the lid.
– I then used MAC Heritage Rouge pigment along the lower lash line.
– To finish the look, I applied mascara and added a pair of false lashes.
[note color=”#FFE4C4″]What do you think of this look? Do you like wearing burgundy tones in makeup? Share your comments below! [/note]