I’ve been loving neutral looks lately and one of my favorite recent looks (worn in the ) is this warm neutral, natural look. I used soft shimmery chocolatey neutrals for the eyes from the I Heart Chocolate palette by Makeup Revolution which is one of the best budget neutral eye shadow palettes I’ve tried. For the cheeks, I once again used a palette by Makeup Revolution to create a luminous, softly bronzed look. And to finish off the look, I chose a dusty peach lipstick by Faces which added just the right amount of color to my face. I think this is a universally flattering look and one that works across occasions!
What do you think of this look?
Read on for the full list of products used.
Products used for this look :
1. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation : 3W2 Cashew
2. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer : NC42
3. MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder : NC30
4. Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro Blush, Bronze, Brighten palette : Rave (for contour and blush)
5. theBalm Mary Lou Manizer (to highlight)
6. Makeup Revolution I Heart Chocolate eye shadow palette
7. Maybelline the Colossal Liner
8. Estee Lauder Sumptuous Volume Mascara
9. Natio Brow Kit
10. Faces Ultime Pro Velvet Matte Lipstick : Just Looking
Don’t forget to check out my latest video with NykaaTV Youtube Channel. Its a and the video has an exciting Giveaway too! Check it out .