Hi everyone! Today I’ll be sharing 2 super easy hairstyles for medium-length hair. These are quick to create but still look like you’ve put some effort in! I’ve used products which make styling your hair at home super easy, as they are designed especially for Indian hair and weather.
The first look is Braided style for beginners which looks really pretty with open hair as well as ponytails.
- I shampooed my hair using the BBLUNT Perfect Balance Shampoo and followed it up with the BBLUNT Perfect Balance Conditioner. This restores the moisture balance and re-energises dull hair.
- I then used the BBLUNT Blown Away Volumizing Leave-in Spray on my damp hair. This is meant to be used on the roots and it helps in adding volume and bounce to the hair.
- I then quickly dried my hair using a blow-dryer. You can do a salon style blow-dry, section by section, to get amazing volume and smooth hair. Or do a quick dry like I did to retain some natural wave and bounce in your hair, but with added volume due to the spray used in the previous step.
- Next, I did my usual left side-parting and picked up a section of hair as shown. I split these 3 sections and proceeded to create a braid. Every time I crossed the front section under the middle section, I added a few new strands to the front section. This will create a slightly different look as compared to a plain braid.
- Once I reached the side of the head, I secured the end of the braid with a clip.
- To finish off the look, I spritzed on the BBLUNT Spotlight Hair Polish which acts as a spray-on serum, adding shine and longevity to the hairstyle.
- You can then leave the rest of the hair open or tie it up in a ponytail. It looks great either way and so much more interesting than plain open hair or a simple ponytail!
- I had used the BBLUNT Blown Away Volumizing Leave-in Spray on my damp hair before, concentrating at the roots. That helped the volume stay still.
- I took a section of hair from either side of my head and secured it with a hair tie at the back as shown. This creates a half-pony style. I then inverted this half pony by pushing it through the space between the 2 sections as shown.
- Next, I took a few strands of hair from the right side, from below the half pony, twisted them a little and tucked them into the half pony. I did the same on the left side as well to match the look on the two sides.
- I repeated the above step on either side once more to create the final look – a half pony with twisted sections tucked into it. This looks a lot prettier than a plain half ponytail and barely takes any time!
I finished off the look with a few spritzes of the BBLUNT Spotlight Hair Polish – an essential product to finish off any hairstyle. It adds shine as well as longevity to my hairstyles and works as a spray-on serum. And with that last step, the hairstyle is done!
What do you think of these two looks?
Share your comments below!