Hi everyone! Today I’ll be reviewing the Bobbi Brown Art Stick Liquid Lip colors that launched back in March in India. I’ve had some time to try these out and in this post, I’ll be swatching 5 shades for you – Honey Bare, Vintage Pink, Papaya, Uber Red, Boysenberry.
- Price – INR 2600. Available in 17 shades, in stores and online at .
- Looks like a pencil at first glance, but is actually a squeeze tube with pencil-like tip.
- Rich, creamy liquid lip color with opaque color coverage.
- Doesn’t dry down like liquid matte lipsticks, retains creamy shine.
- Feels moisturizing and comfortable to wear.
- Good wear time; lighter shades stay for around 4-5 hours while darker shades stay longer.
- Very pigmented colors that stain the lips, especially the darker colors.
- Minty fresh scent; feels pleasant to use.
- Downsides – the applicator isn’t the easiest to use and sometimes getting even edges is difficult; also, they are easily transferrable which can be an inconvenience sometimes.
- Overall, a fun lip color with a very comfortable liquid-cream formula!
My personal favorites from these are Vintage Pink (a flattering rosy pink) and Boysenberry (dark wine)!
What do you think of these lip colors from Bobbi Brown?
Share your comments below!