Hi everyone! I get a lot of queries regarding eye shadow palettes, especially those just starting out with makeup. I thought I’d share a quick recommendation with you. I picked up this palette from one of the Nykaa sales last year and have got so much use out of it! If you’re someone who would like to experiment a bit with eye makeup, the is fantastic!
- The palette is priced at Rs 2800 but during sales, you can get it for around Rs 2300 or so. Keep an eye out for the sale later this month if you’re interested in getting this palette!
- It contains 28 eye shadows, mostly neutrals but the color variety is really good.
- From light, matte nudes and shimmery pinks/peaches/golds to deeper bronze/brown/copper shades, the palette offers excellent color variation to suit the Indian complexion. There are a few cool colors too.
- In terms of quality, except 1-2 shades, the eye shadows have a smooth texture, excellent color pay off, very good blendability and decent wear time (6+ hours).
- While shimmers dominate the palette, it has enough matte shades, especially warm browns, to balance out the pearly colors. I think warm brown mattes are essential to add depth in the crease and for effortless smokey eyes. The browns in this palette are great!