1. Protection from the sun : Sun rays can damage your hair as UV rays make your tresses brittle. Avoid stepping out in the sun during the peak hours. Whenever you go out, make sure that your hair is protected with a scarf or a headgear.
2. A massage a day to keep the hair fall away : Now this is a tip to borrow from your grandmother! Regular oil massage keeps your hair healthy. It increases blood circulation and prevents hair loss. Massage your hair regularly for a few minutes with different hair oils like coconut oil, almond oil or olive oil for shiny and strong hair.
3. Nutrition check : Your hair is what you eat goes the saying. Deficiency of nutrients like Vitamin E and B can lead to hair fall. Make sure you include plenty of protein rich foods in your diet.
4. Avoid tight ponytails : Tight ponytails look smart but stress out your hair and scalp! Try to loosen up your ponytail to ease the tension on your hair. Avoid plastic bands and switch to fabric bands for regular use. Keep your hair braided to reduce the hair fall.
5. Trim your hair every few weeks to get rid of split-ends. Split-ends prevent the growth of your hair and can make your hair look dull.