This is a soft green smokey eye look I did today using BeYu eyeshadow single #114 . I have paired this eye makeup with peachy pink blush with a little bronzer on the cheekbones and a peach-brown lipstick.
Green color by itself is symbolic of nature, life and freshness. When worn as eye liners or shadows green/blue shades add a pop of color to the face and are a welcome change from the monotony of black/brown/grey liners.
I’d been looking for a forest green shade without any yellow/grey/khaki undertone and my search ended at the BeYu counter where I found the perfect green I’d been looking for. Its a vibrant true forest green shade with frost finish.
This is the final look –
Products used :
1. BeYu eye base (not shown in picture)
2. Revlon eye liner crayon ‘black’
3. BeYu single eye shadow #114 (forest green shade)
4. Maybelline chai latte quad (for crease color and highlighter)
4. Lotus herbals kajal
5. Maybelline colossal volume mascara
6. Faces eye shadow brush
1. Apply eye primer all over lid upto the brow.
2. Apply black crayon pencil all over lid and smudge using third finger.
3. Apply green eye shadow shade all over lid.
4. Using a fluffy brush , apply dark brown shade to crease and blend.
5. Apply highlight shade under brow bone and blend with crease color using some loose powder.
6. Apply kajal on waterline. Using angular/smudging brush loaded with the green eye shadow, smudge the kajal onto the lower lash line.
7. Lastly, apply mascara to upper and lower lashes.
Products used for face :
Products used for lips:
For the lips I have mixed 2 shades here : Maybelline moisture extreme ‘Chocolate Temptation‘(light brown with pink/peach undertone) and Chambor Truly lasting ‘Truly brownsugar ‘(true brown shade)
The final look (the green is more pigmented than how it appears here)
I find darker shades of green very flattering for dark hair/dark eyes combination. For a more colorful and bold look- wear lime green+dark green combo or green+blue combo on the eyes. A soft dark green smokey eye with dark brown on the outer corner and crease is something that’ll suit everyone and a great way to sport a subtle yet colorful eye makeup.
Do you wear green eye shadows/ liners? What is your favorite way of sporting green eye makeup? Let me know your comments by replying below.