Keeping up with s of smokey eyes, here’s a look I pulled together today. Since I’m going for intense blue smokey eyes, I’m pairing it with neutral peachy-brownish tint on lips and cheeks.
Variants of blue shades suit most brown/black/grey eyed women and I decided to go for deep blue color as I have brown black eyes.
Products used for eyemakeup
1. BeYu Primer
2. Revlon Crayon eyeliner ‘Black’ ( smudged all over lid beneath the blue e/s)
3. Bourjois Ombre Stretch eyeshadow single #14 ‘Blue Nuit Irise’
4. Jordana eyeshadow single ‘black’
5. Maybelline chai latte quad (for brow bone highlighter) (Sorry I missed that out in the picture!)
6. Lotus Herbals kajal
7. Maybelline Colossal volume mascara
8. BeYu concealer
Products used for face
1. MAC Studio fix foundation NC40
2. Colorbar blushes ‘Just Earth’ and ‘Peachy Rose’
3. The Body Shop sponge
4. Vega Blush brush
Products used for lips
1. Nivea fruity shine lip balm ‘strawberry’
2. Chambor truly lasting lipstick ‘Truly Brownsugar’
The lipstick is quite pigmented. I have applied very little amount of it over Nivea lip balm just for a brownish tinge.
Final look :
Hope you enjoyed! Have you tried the blue smokey eye look?
Let me know your comments by replying below.